Get noticed. Get hired!
Results-driven resume writing & job search services.
✔ Compelling and strategic resumes to help you achieve new heights!
✔ Engaging, professional LinkedIn profiles to ensure your talents shine!
✔ Job search strategies that enable you to soar and find your dream job!
Helping job-seekers land more interviews and get hired faster.
Check out our Client Reviews
Is Blue Sky the right fit for you?
We’d love to help all job seekers, but our services aren’t perfect for everyone. Find out if we’re a good fit!
See what we're made of!
Professional Resume Samples
We’ve got 40+ sample resumes in the following broad categories: Entertainment, Media & Communications, Design & Creative, New Media, IT & Technology, Business Operations, Executive, Non-Profit, and Marketing & Sales.
Our professional writers can craft your resume to showcase your unique abilities and help you stand out from the crowd.
See our Resume Packages
or call 914.595.1905
Learn from the Pros
Our best tips & tricks
Get your dream job by following the strategies we use with our clients. Here are some of our best tips:
- 7 Secrets of a Successful Marketing Resume
- How to Write a LinkedIn Profile
- How to Write a Killer Sales Resume
- How to Write an Executive Resume
- 7 Resume Mistakes & How You Can Avoid Them
- Writing a Great Resume for the Entertainment Industry
- 5 Tips for Media and Communication Resumes
- How to Quickly Build Your Online Presence
Social Networking for Professionals
What about LinkedIn?
Good question! LinkedIn has rapidly become the #1 job search site in the world. Recruiters and HR execs use it to find the best candidates, often without even running a job posting. Here are some of our tips for standing out on LinkedIn.
- The 7 Mistakes You’re Probably Making on LinkedIn
- How to Write a Powerful LinkedIn Summary
- Two Awesome LinkedIn Summary Examples (with Templates)
- How to Write LinkedIn Headlines that Work
Not up to the task? Let one of our expert writers work with you to craft a great profile and make sure you're easily found.
Contact us today to get started!
Latest from the Blue Sky Blog
- A Fresh Approach to Job Search with the Help of an Old Standard, the LibraryI love doing research on the Internet and I frequently direct my clients to job relevant resources on the web. But for certain research, you just can’t beat the public library. Some of the best research tools online are fee based, but candidates can gain access to these same resources in book form at their …
A Fresh Approach to Job Search with the Help of an Old Standard, the Library Read More »
- Secrets of Resume Writing for Non-ProfitsIf you want to work at a non-profit, the chances are you are committed to making a difference. After all, you’re not in it for the money! Showing this passion is important when writing your resume, but it’s just as important to demonstrate that you can make an impact. Non-profits are generally working to support …
- How to Write a Killer Resume for Creative ProfessionsThere are some key principles to good resume writing that everyone should follow but creative professionals have some special challenges and opportunities. In this article, I’ll explain what they are and provide 5 tips for developing a really effective resume – one that recruiters can’t resist. Creative Resume Tip #1: Remember it’s a Business Yes, …
How to Write a Killer Resume for Creative Professions Read More »